Lone Star FSC Jr. Board Eligibility and Obligations
– Must be between the ages of 8-18
– Officers of the Jr. Board must be between the ages of 12-18
– President & Vice-President must be between the ages of 15-18
– Must be a member in good standing of Lone Star FSC
– Officers of the Jr. Board must have been a member for at least 1 previous year
– Commit to one (1) term year
– Attend Jr. Board meetings, missing more than two (2) consecutive meetings will result in removal
– Commit to a minimum number of volunteer hours at either competitions, test sessions or parties hosted by the Jr.
Board; meeting attendance also counts towards volunteer hours
– Attend a majority (50%) of any social functions hosted by the Jr. Board
– Follow the Jr. Board Constitution and By-Laws
– Commit to encourage all the skaters in club to be their best both on and off the ice
Approval of application by the Board of Directors of Lone Star FSC, removal by the same.
The Jr. Board votes for its own officers; submitted for approval to the Board of Directors of Lone Star
Committee members and members at large all have complete voting rights and are expected to uphold all the obligations listed above; failure to do so will result in removal from the Jr. Board.
Reasonable extenuating circumstances will be considered by the Board of Directors of Lone Star FSC.
Compliance will be monitored by the Jr. Board Advisors, contact Karna or Debbie @ email@example.com