Lone Star FSC Testing Policies/Procedures
Lone Star FSC of Texas – Test Policies and Procedures
Please read these policies and procedures BEFORE completing an online registration request.
Lone Star FSC Test Sessions are open to all skaters with a current USFS membership.
Test requests should be submitted via Entryeeze – see link located on Test Registration page under Test Sessions tab at www.starsfsc.org. Consult Test Session Dates and Locations posted on this website, but note that this schedule is tentative and subject to change. Test dates may be added or dropped based on demand. Lowest level tests, especially those requiring only one judge, may be postponed if a test session is full (this is rare).
Test sessions may be designated as Low or High.
Low Test Session consists of the following: Pre-Preliminary through Juvenile Moves, Free Skate & Pairs; Adult Pre-Bronze through Adult Silver Moves, Free Skate & Pairs; Dance Preliminary through Pre-Silver and Compulsory Dances.
High Test Session consists of the following: Intermediate and above Moves, Free Skate & Pairs; Adult Gold Moves, Free Skate & Pairs; Dance Silver and above.
- Registration will close on Friday at 6:00 pm CST, 23 days prior to the test date.
- No onsite or email registrations will be accepted. All test registrations must be completed and paid for through Entryeeze.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Test fees are non-refundable after test registration deadline closes.
- No refunds will be issued for any contingency tests not skated.
- Skaters must be eligible for their intended test at time of registration.
- Skaters should arrive 1 hour early and be prepared to take the ice prior to the scheduled time in the event of scheduling changes.
- NON-MEMBERS – 1) must submit Permission to Test Letter to Test Chair prior to test session; 2) will be charged a $35 out of club fee.
- Test Session schedules will be posted on the Lone Star FSC of Texas website starsfsc.org at least 7 days in advance.
Test Chair contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
EntryEeze contact: 866-486-6542 (M-F 9:00am-4:00pm)